I like the controls and all the possible movements (double jump, dash, stopping in mid air when attacking). And some rooms are quite challenging lol
Timedust - Jam Edition
This is project's page fo my submission to the One Game a Month jam of june 2021
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Gamejam Devlog - Timedust v0.0.9 - Basic Enemy2 days ago
- Gamejam Devlog - Timedust v0.0.10 - Infos Panels36 days ago
- Timedust - Windows Desktop executable65 days ago
- Gamejam Devlog - Timedust v0.0.8 - Animated Spikes72 days ago
- Gamejam Devlog - Timedust v0.0.41 - Suspended Trap78 days ago
- Gamejam Devlog - Timedust v0.0.7 - Remote Doors88 days ago
- Gamejam Devlog - Timedust v0.1.0 - Prototype!88 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
This is an AMAZING game. I really think you should keep working on it! It has very nice controls, almost like playing hollow knight (Which if you don’t know is a HUGE compliment). I really would love to see this expanded into a full game, nice job! :D
Thank you so much for your comment <3
I'm really happy you enjoyed it! Thank you even more for the Hollow Knight comparison, though I never played the game myself, I saw it running on multiple occasions. The character from the sprites pack kinda look like HK character too, so I guess the influence came in in a natural way.
I have a few ideas to push the game further, so we'll see where does that lead in the future...