Fun game, and well done for a game jam. I really enjoyed the challenge
Timedust - Jam Edition
This is project's page fo my submission to the One Game a Month jam of june 2021
Playable with the keyboard or a controller!
Xbox controller is recommended
Arrow Keys / D pad : move
Space Bar / A button : jump
X key or X button: attack
C key or RB : dash
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Gamejam Devlog - Timedust v0.0.9 - Basic EnemySep 25, 2021
- Gamejam Devlog - Timedust v0.0.10 - Infos PanelsAug 22, 2021
- Timedust - Windows Desktop executableJul 24, 2021
- Gamejam Devlog - Timedust v0.0.8 - Animated SpikesJul 17, 2021
- Gamejam Devlog - Timedust v0.0.41 - Suspended TrapJul 11, 2021
- Gamejam Devlog - Timedust v0.0.7 - Remote DoorsJul 01, 2021
- Gamejam Devlog - Timedust v0.1.0 - Prototype!Jul 01, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I like the controls and all the possible movements (double jump, dash, stopping in mid air when attacking). And some rooms are quite challenging lol
This is an AMAZING game. I really think you should keep working on it! It has very nice controls, almost like playing hollow knight (Which if you don’t know is a HUGE compliment). I really would love to see this expanded into a full game, nice job! :D
Thank you so much for your comment <3
I'm really happy you enjoyed it! Thank you even more for the Hollow Knight comparison, though I never played the game myself, I saw it running on multiple occasions. The character from the sprites pack kinda look like HK character too, so I guess the influence came in in a natural way.
I have a few ideas to push the game further, so we'll see where does that lead in the future...